Live in Allard with Front-Attached Townhomes starting from $299,900
With easy access to world-class amenities like South Edmonton Common, Allard provides an exciting lifestyle unlike any other in South Edmonton. A community-built with your kids in mind, enjoy the benefits of outdoor and indoor recreation only minutes away!
Close To Everything Important
Nestled in the heart of the Heritage Valley, Allard offers a wide variety of shopping and schools with simple access to the Anthony Henday Drive. Being connected to everything essential is made easy in this breathtaking community.
- In The Heart of Heritage Valley
- Easy Access to Major Roadways
- Wide Variety of Medical Services Minutes Away
Recreation & Shopping
- 27 acres of Parks, Green Space, and Walking Trails
- Blackmud Creek Ravine
- South Edmonton Common
- Dr. Lila Fahlman School
- St. Thomas Aquinas School
- Donald R. Getty School
- Johnny Bright School